Night 1: Hanoi night train to Sapa, Lao Cai provice
- 19h30 We pick you up from Hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station,
- Getting on night train and departure for Lao Cai province,
Service inclusion: Night train, Transfer & tour guide from hotel to train station
Day 1: Sapa Lao Chai - Ta Va Village Trekking & Homestay
- We pick you up from Hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station
Getting on night train and departure for Lao Cai province,
After night experienced night train, we arrive in Lao Cai station in early morning, and then we take 45 minutes for driving up to Sapa town.
- After breakfast & short morning beak and have some last preparation for the trekking to villages
We leave the hotel and start easy trekking through the hill-tribe villages, green valleys and rice terraces and have picnic lunch en trekking track.
Keep trekking to Ta van village where is home of the Zay People. We will be warmly welcomed by locals and check in the home stay and overnight with experienced night time here.
Service inclusion: Train to Sapa, Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner ,Homestay Accommodation , Entrance fee, English speaking tour guide,Transfer
Day 2:Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai Village- Ban Ho Trekking & Homestay
- After the breakfast, we keep trekking through rice terrace track to Giang Ta Chai village where is home of Red DZao people, and then to Su Phan village where take short break and lunch.sapa tours
- After lunch, we will continue trekking to Ba Ho village where is home of Zay people. We also stay overnight in this village.
- Home stay in Ban Ho village with Zay people
Service inclusion: Breakfast; lunch; dinner, Home stay in Ban Ho village, Entrance fee; Local English speaking tour guide
Day 3: Ban Ho Village - Sapa town by vehicle – Lao Cai for night train to Hanoi
- Walking around Ban Ho village and Car / Van transfer back to Sapa town
- Walking around Sapa town and then transfer to Lao Cai station for night train to Hanoi
Service inclusion: Breakfast; lunch, Transfer, Entrance fee; Local English speaking tour guide,Train to Hanoi
- Local English speaking tour guide, other languages can be arranged on request
- Round trip train tickets ( 4berth sleeper cabin )
- Homestay Accommodation
- Soft sleeper in cabin 4 berths with A/C
- All entrance fees
- Meal as mentioned in program
- International air tickets & airport tax
- Vietnam visa arrangement (This can be arranged on request)
- Hotel early check in & late check out
- Pre and post accommodation arrangement
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses & Tips
|Price/Person - Solo
||Price/Person - 2 - 3 Pax
||Price/Person - 4 to 6 Pax
||Price/Person - 7 Pax Up
Itinerary of Old Quarter Walking + Street Food Tour
We start our evening walking tour at Hanoi’s largest covered market, Dong Xuan. Along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices. Your expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart.
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our tastebuds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this speciality is one not to be missed!
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden café to drink Egg Coffe. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that we will sample whilst admiring the hustle and bustle of the city centre below. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits!. At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.